I have a new website!

(Sort of cross-posted from the jewellery blog)

Some of you may have noticed that my website has changed. It's now no longer the flash site it used to be, and so should be much faster to load, as well as being more easily found by search engines and more easily updated. The aim is to eventually host my own (multilingual!) sales platform, in addition to Etsy, DaWanda and ALM, and this is one small step towards being in a position to do that.

I'd be interested to know what you think of the new site - bear with me while I sort out the ugly URL it redirects to. My hosting company seem to have some issues... (If anyone knows how I can get the URL to redirect properly, masking the ugly URL, I will give you a gold star. When I find out where in France sells gold stars.)

Unknown  – (28 June 2010 at 08:35)  

Nicole, you're with 1and1 aren't you?

You should be able to do the redirect from the control panel - configuration des domains

Do I get my gold star?

Nicole  – (28 June 2010 at 09:45)  

Half a gold star - if it had worked, you'd have got a whole one, Keith... Sadly, 1and1.fr seem to have issues with my .co.uk domain.

I try to add it or transfer it, in the configurations des domaines, and it tells me it's unavailable - not, sadly, already registered, which would allow me to start a transfer, but just not available. I'm waiting to see if the support technique people read their email...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP