My book, formatted

Subject to any major rewrites, which I'm unlikely to do in the next ten days (though you never know...) my book is 400 pages, now I've formatted it properly and put it on the right page size. Give it a proper cover, and it's going to at least *look* like a proper book, as long as no one reads it too closely...

I'm pleased with myself. I'll be even more pleased when it actually turns up and I can show you pictures of the shininess that is my very own book.

expatsintheworld  – (20 June 2010 at 00:20)  

Hey,

Just a thought: http://www.linkexpats.com/nice (social networking website for expatriates in nice) might be interesting for you and your readers..

You might want to add it to your links page as well.

good luck

-k

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP