Post Office: reopened

The New Exciting Package that was waiting for me at the post office has been recovered: it's my yoga DVDs. As part of my continuing search for healthy, and since it's now too hot to go running any time after about 6am, I've decided to take up yoga. We'll see whether I like it or not...

This means your Heavy Exciting Package is still somewhere in transit, Fran. As is my new jewellery stuff - I'm going to teach myself to make soldered jewellery. Remind me to check the insurance cover on our house, to see what the fire damage section says...

ETA: Your Heavy Exciting Package was delivered this afternoon, Fran, along with a note that says I have another package waiting at the post office that they couldn't deliver because of roadworks. Sure. But thank you!! I am set for days and days of lying on the beach reading Guardian magazines; this makes me ridiculously happy! Now if only the weather will sort itself out, all will be perfect. As it is, it feels rather like being in England when global warming has finally kicked in...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP