Sunshine - it's summer after all

Apparently the news in the UK has been full of the woe that has hit our little corner of the world. (I can think of no other reason my grandmother would fear I was drowned...) Fear not, faithful readers, we are coping just fine. There have been some transport problems, but our little village has been fine - even the tourists are fine.

To demonstrate, here's a photo of the beach today - as you can see, the sky is blue, the sun is out, and the sea is lovely and clean again. The large boat in the distance is the tourists.

The sun has got his hat on...

Also, apparently lizards like sunshine after rain - I nearly trod on three as I was going down the stairs to the beach this afternoon. Here's a photo of one little one that stood still for a while.

Lizard

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP