Story: The end

I think I've finally, finally finished my first draft of my book. I've got a couple of scenes to add in that I skipped (and cunningly wrote notes to myself in bright red, so I'd notice when I was rereading it, since I totally forgot about them) but I've written 7,300 words today, for a total of 93,686, and I think I'm done.

It's about time!

Fran –   – (6 June 2010 at 22:53)  

About bloody time indeed!! It was only supposed to keep you occupied during November. Just to let you know, it is now June, you need a new hobby now. Try train spotting haha x

Nicole  – (7 June 2010 at 09:15)  

It's the love and support I get from my friends that make everything I do so worthwhile...

Fran –   – (7 June 2010 at 10:18)  

Haha ;o) Anyway, I want a read of this book when it's finished, we've been waiting for you to finish it for aaaggesssss!! x

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP