Leaving page numbers off some pages in Open Office

You'd be amazed how much I have struggled with this, this afternoon. To get my story printed, I need to submit it as a whole document, complete as I want it printed. Which means there are some pages I want page numbers on (the story ones) and others that I don't (like the title pages). This is actually surprisingly easy to accomplish in Open Office Writer. I'm using version 3.1, and the instructions in this fantastic blog post worked perfectly for me.

In case you happen, in the future, to be looking for ways to start page numbering on page 2, or page 7, or any page other than page 1. You just never know when this sort of information will come in handy.

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP