New earrings

Today's been more productive than I expected! Putting off editing the monstrosity I've just finished writing has inspired me to make new shiny things; it's almost a win-win situation, except that the editing doesn't get done...

The first of today's new things is this pair of earrings. Made from dichroic glass and square copper wire, they measure 4cm from the top of the handmade ear wire and 1.5cm across.

Dichroic glass and copper earrings

Also, and I know I have your heartfelt sympathy, I'm sunburnt. Sitting on the balcony working all afternoon apparently has a downside - who knew?

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP